27 May 2009

On Spring Term...

A lot of people got me really excited about the prospects of being in my small liberal arts college town during the six week mini-mester. However, this term has ended up being the dreariest, coldest, least sun-filled spring term in anyone's memory.

I think I may have something to do with it... Carrying 10 credits for six weeks (when normal folk are hitting anywhere between 0 and 4), I think I've brought the tears of the Lord down to this campus because I procrastinated my twelve week terms covering my tracks with the excuse of "taking advantage of my liberal arts options" when my major motivation happened to be NOT taking a lab science.

But I will say this, spring term has had a few interesting experiences for me:

-the resurrection of Truth or Dare as a hilarious pastime
-the resurgence in love of film and poetry
-the re-dedication to Biblical catching up/study
-the return to randomized late night fun

All that, and some Ouija board sessions, have made this term...interesting...to say the least (and kept me remiss in my duties as a good blogger...).

I'll be back, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment