13 April 2009

On Rejuvenation...

Ahhhh...relaxation....

I just slept more in the past two days than I did during the exam week at university... I sometimes wonder what kind of life I'm living when I begin looking forward to the breaks when classes first start up. Don't get me wrong, I do look forward to the classes I've signed up for, and the events on my campus, but I think I've outgrown the small college town setting...

I guess it's a good thing that I'll probably be in a nice, large, urban setting next year. (Law School = three more years of not having to become fully acclimated to the "real world")

But then I wonder if I really want to go to a big city. I just got used to the feel of the college town, and I'm about to tear myself away from it to readjust myself to the bustle of city life... Wait, let's be real, I've never been a small town girl. I like the type of diversity that you only find in cities with populations at least in the hundreds of thousands. I like the opportunity to go to a museum, then to a boutique, then hop on the public transportation system, go to a 5-star restaurant, hit a bar/club, meet people, go home at 3 am, and there's still traffic, sleep. Rinse, and repeat.

Mmmmm....metropolitan life. I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment